Not sure what to do to get your home ready to list? Confused on what buyers are looking for or what they will notice?
We have a team of professionals that can assist you with the process.
First: The Stager Inspects the House
In conjunction with our Stager, we review your home for those issues which may draw attention to negatives when a buyer looks at your house. Too strong colors, too cluttered with furniture, repairs that need to be performed…we review your home as if a buyer were walking in.
OK, WHY STAGE? you ask...Did You Know…
- Most Buyers Make A Decision about the house in the FIRST 15 SECONDS*
- Only 10% of buyers can visualize their own belongings in a home* Most buyers are often distracted by existing décor and are unable to focus on the house itself. Home staging will neutralize the space; highlight its best features and represent its full potential to appeal to a wide range of potential buyers.
- AOL Money and Finance poll found that 87% of buyers say that home presentation makes the difference in most sales.
- Staged homes look better in print and internet advertising. Over 90% of potential buyers search for homes online first before deciding to visit.* A well staged property will appeal to a wide range of potential buyers.
- The Home Gets Moved Up In Price And Becomes The Lowest Priced In The Next Higher Price Bracket Or Category.**
- Buyers view staged homes as well cared for and “move in” ready…something very important to Millennials. Presenting a finished space will show the buyer that a home is comfortable, warm, well cared for and move-in ready. These qualities will make a notable first impression, allowing the buyer to easily see themselves living there.
- A poll by Maritz Research found that 63% of buyers will spend more for a house that is move-in ready.
- An average of 94.6% of homes staged by a professional sell within 33 days, compared to an average of 196 days for homes that are not staged***
- A review of 28,000 Listings in 8 Cities Found Staged Homes sold In HALF the Time of Un-staged Homes*
- The average staging investment is between 1-3% of the home’s asking price, which generates a return of 8-10%.*
- You may not be able to view their home objectively. We all have an emotional connection with our home and may be unable to see it objectively. When a home is on the market it should be viewed as a product. We need to show a potential buyer why this home is perfect for them. If the home seller recognizes the need to market their home as a product there will be a greater likelihood of a sale.
- Staging will help the you prepare for the next step.Many of our clients say the staging process has helped them detach from their home, which made the home selling process easier. They were then ready to move on to create new memories in their new home.
- You can control how your home is presented. Staging will increase the value of a home. You cannot change the location of a home or the real estate rates but you can improve the look of a home to appeal to a wider range of potential buyers.* National Association of Realtors
** Based on the national best-seller SHIFT: How Top Real Estate Agents Tackle Tough Times by Gary Keller
Which home would you prefer seeing?
Second: Do Repairs
If you should need repairs, painting or general work, we have contractors, painters, floor sanders, masons,… in short, we will provide you with various skilled tradespeople to call and contact for estimates on any work that needs to be completed.
Your home should look ‘move in ready’…because that is what today’s buyers are looking for in their dream home.