If you try to sell your home, buyers have to know it’s for sale.
“If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?”
“If a House is listed and no one comes to see it, is it really For Sale?”
Seems obvious, right?
However, some Realtors have not adjusted to the dynamics of this constantly changing market and still present their listings to buyers using the same methods they’ve used in the past. They let the list price alone drive buyer interest, making a point that you can never list to low. They believe that it is only the price that attracts buyers.
We RE-Think Real Estate by believing that it is not by price alone that a home sells. It is also how you present and market that home, starting from the beginning of preparing it for market up until you list it. By creating an overall Marketing Campaign, Team Ellenbogen is able to get exceptional buyer interest which results in increased buyer activity which then equates to selling quickly for the highest price possible – Our Signature Marketing strategy!
- Don’t know what you have to do to prepare your home to list so that it appeals to the broadest buyer base? We do!
We bring in our team of experts to assist you with staging, from picking out colors to bringing in furniture if required. AND our stager is present during the photo shoot which is done by a professional real estate photographer. Both services, staging and professional photography, are offered to our sellers free of charge.
- Need some repairs? We have home repair specialists that can fix what needs to be fixed and have your home show to it’s best advantage.
Buyers in this market are technology driven with SmartPhones, APPS, tablets, and Social Media. How can you make sure THESE buyers know your house is for sale? We have raised the bar for Real Estate marketing services, providing a unique new standard that many Realtors cannot and do not offer – especially for properties at the price point of the high $300’s and above. We are willing to go that extra mile to market your home at your price range, using tools and techniques typically used for higher end properties.
- NARRATED Responsive Virtual Tours – not just flowing pictures with elevator music – but a narrator describing all the fine details of your home which is then able to be viewed on a desktop, laptop, tablet or mobile device
- QR Codes that capture the lead
- Advertising on Social Media such as Facebook, Pinterest and YouTube
- Enhanced listings on Realtor.com, Trulia and Zillow
- Property website used in all print ads in newspapers
…to name just a few of the techniques our Internet Marketing Specialist employs to get your home noticed.
And then once they do see it online, does it appeal to them? Are they interested enough to click on the details, or do they just keep scrolling? That is the reason we use a professional real estate photographer so that your home shows it’s best features.
Berkshire Hathaway has also been featured on the front page of the August 2015 issue of RisMedia’s RealEstate magazine, how the organization has a full-circle approach to marketing. Read the article RISMedia’s Real Estate Magazine_BHHSFullCircle_August2015reduced.
So give us a call today so we can show you how we RE-Think Real Estate!